Information you give to us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or App or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when searching for a product, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website or App and when you report a problem with any of our products. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our Website or use of our App we may automatically collect certain information about you. This information is predominately not personal information in and of itself but may be personal information if it can be combined with other information to identify you. Below is a list of the types of information we may collect:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full clickstream to, through and from our Website or App pages (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you access the Website by or through a mobile device and for App use, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates, Bluetooth identifiers or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. You may configure your device not to provide this information, however some features we provide, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that information that it may be shared internally and combined with information collected on this Website or App. We may also receive information about you from public sources, for example telephone directories, DNS records, and public web pages which mention you. We may also receive non-public information about you from third parties, for example our affiliate program operators and from credit reference agencies.
Purpose and basis of collecting your personal information
We use your personal information for the purposes described below, except where restricted by law.
We process your information where necessary to further our legitimate interests where those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests. In particular, the processing of your personal information is necessary for the operation, improvement and expansion of the Website and App that we provide to you at your request. It is also in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to communicate with you about our Services and to notify you of changes to the Services
If you do not object to us using your personal information, we may provide you marketing for our Services. It is in our legitimate interests to promote and market our Services. An example of when we rely on this legal basis is when we use your email address or telephone number to contact you on and gauge your interest in new features or service offerings that we think you could benefit from.
Purpose of collecting your non-personal information
We will use this information:
- to ensure that content from our Website and App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- to administer our Website and App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website and App safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
Sharing of your personal information
Where necessary, and in accordance with the purposes set out in this Policy, we share your personal information with third parties. However, we do not share your personal information to advertisers so that they can market their products directly to you.
We use a number of external providers to assist us to run and manage our business. It is necessary in some cases to share your personal information with these external service providers to assist us to manage our business and to provide you access to the Website and the App. We also share your personal information with marketing companies and advertisers to assist us promote our Service, Website and App. Examples of the types of service providers that we share your personal information with include: –
- web chat service provider
- cloud computing providers
- document management service providers
- analytics services and diagnostic tool providers
- email service provider
- VOIP telephone calling service provider
- social media platforms and service providers
- customer relationship management software providers
- marketing service providers
- cloud messenger and push notification service providers
When we share your personal information to these service providers, we require those third parties to protect that personal information with appropriate security measures and prohibit or restrict them from using the personal information for their own purposes or from disclosing the personal information to others. For example, the web chat provider we use on our website can only process your email address for the purpose of facilitating you communicating with “PAHADI CONNECT LLP” using that said provider’s web chat solution. They are not permitted to use the information we provide them to contact you or share that information to another third party.
To the extent that it would be necessary for our legitimate interests and those of our affiliates, we may share your information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, any
ultimate holding companies and its subsidiaries and our assigns, together with any contractors we use to provide access to the Website and App to you.
We may share your information to third parties:
- If we have a good faith belief that it is necessary in order to comply with any legal obligation, e.g. a court order.
To the extent that it would be necessary for our legitimate interests and those of third parties, we may also share your information to third parties
- If “PAHADI CONNECT LLP” or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- In the event that we sell any business or material assets, we may share information to prospective buyers of such business or material assets.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service of the Website or the terms of the EULA, EULA-App and any other agreements we have with you.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of “PAHADI CONNECT LLP” its users, or others or to prevent serious harm or injury. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
All the information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access a private section of the Website or the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share user passwords with anyone.
The security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be completely guaranteed. Although we implement appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website or App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the India. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the India who work for us or for one of our suppliers. The privacy protections in these countries may not be equivalent to those in the India. We will only transfer personal information outside of the India where permitted to do so by law. These transfers are necessary for the management of the “PAHADI CONNECT LLP” business operations. “PAHADI CONNECT LLP” relies on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions on certain countries to transfer your information from the India.
You have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal information:
- request access to a copy of any personal information we hold about you
- request any inaccurate or incomplete personal information to be rectified
- request the erasure of your personal information
- object to or restrict the processing in specified circumstances
- request that your personal information be transferred to another data controller or provided in a format that will permit this transfer (i.e. right to data portability)
- make a complaint to the applicable supervisory authority
If you do not want to receive emails containing newsletters, promotions and special offers from us you have the right to opt-out and unsubscribe from these mailings.
If you are a visitor to the Website and you no longer wish for us to interact with your information in the ways outlined in this Policy you should leave the Website immediately or change the settings of your web browser to ensure that same align to your needs.
If you are an App user and you no longer wish for us to interact with your information in the ways outlined in this Policy you should cease using the App and delete it from your device(s). Please note that any information you have already provided to us or that we have collected from you or that we have received from third parties about you, may have already been processed by us.
Following termination or deletion of the App from your device or your departure from the Website, we may retain any content, information or data generated by your use of the service for a commercially reasonable time.
These rights may be restricted in certain circumstances, for instance where your information may be needed to comply with our legal obligations or for the defence or exercise of legal claims.
Any information you have already provided to us or that we have collected from you or that we have received from third parties about you, may have already been used by us as outlined in this Policy. Our information retention policy is described below.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details listed at the end of the Policy.
In circumstances where you are not satisfied with our use of your personal information or you are not satisfied with how we have responded to your request to exercise your rights; you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or as needed for us to provide the Website or App. We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
Do Not Track & Website Analytics
Some internet browsers allow users to flag their preference in relation to online tracking by websites visited by the user. This feature is typically referred to as “Do Not Track”. Currently we do not look for or respond to Do Not Track preferences made by visitors to our website.
We work with various reputable third-party services to help analyse and optimize our website, for example Google Analytics, Facebook and Ad roll. We carefully vet companies with which we work, however we have no direct control over how these third parties track users to or from our website.
Access to Third Party Websites
Our Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Persons aged 13 to 17
We recommend that young people aged 13 to 17 ask their parents or legal guardians for permission before using or accessing our Website or downloading our App, registering as a user or sending any information about themselves to anyone over the internet.
Changes to This Policy
This Policy may be updated from time to time. Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and we will notify you of any material changes by email or by prominently posting a notice of such changes.